Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #61 Reminder

Welcome to this week's new Inky Paws Challenge!
This week we are challenging you with this fabulous sketch!


Image may contain: text

One lucky and randomly chosen participant will win a $20 gift certificate to Newton's Nook Designs store!  You have until Friday, December 15, 2017 to link up your NND creation!

Here's my card to inspire you.


My card uses the NND Holiday Foliage stencil for the background. Then I attempted to use the no-line coloring technique for my Newton. I then die two tags--one from vellum and one from cardstock to add a bit of dimension to my card. Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to see how you interpret this fun sketch using your NND products!

Hope you will join us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy