Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2017

CIC397--All Dressed Up


Welcome to this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

All Dressed Up is our fabulous sponsor.
Be sure to check out their store to see all their amazing images!

Our randomly chosen winner will receive 
2 digi images from our wonderful sponsor!

Here is this week's color challenge!



Here's my inspiration card.
It features All Dressed Up's Little Flower Fairy.
I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and added some shimmer using a gel pen.  I used various die cuts to frame this magical image. 


Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to seeing your projects using this week's CIC colors!
~Debbie


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie...this came out so sweet. I love the soft way you colored the digi, and that die cut is amazing!!! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy